Home> For Job Hunters
Xiao Yang research group from the Second Xiangya Hospital of the CSU currently recruiting
Xiao Yang research group from the Second Xiangya Hospital of the Central South University
Introduction to the team leader:
Xiao Yang is the deputy chief physician, associate researcher, doctor of internal medicine, and doctoral supervisor at the Second Xiangya Hospital of the Central South University, and is outstanding youth of Hunan province.
She is currently working as deputy director of the Institute of Metabolism and Endocrinology at the Second Xiangya Hospital, deputy director of the Teaching and Research Office of Metabolism and Endocrinology, and secretary of the First Party Branch of the Metabolism and Endocrinology Department.
Xiao serves as a member of the Diabetes Branch, Endocrinology Branch and Tissue Rehabilitation and Regeneration Branch of the Chinese Medical Association (CMA), and is a member of the Endocrinology Committee of the Hunan Medical Association.
She is also an editorial board member of Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, Frontiers in Pediatrics, and the reviewer of several SCI journals, including JCEM, Cardiovascular Diabetology, and Journal of Diabetes.
Xiao has rich experience in scientific research and clinical work, and has devoted herself to the immunology research of diabetes and its complications for years. She has published papers on international academic journals, such as Diabetes, JCEM, JCI Insight, as the first author or corresponding author.
Research assistant (one position)
1. Direction: Diabetes and metabolic diseases;
2. Location: The Second Xiangya Hospital of the Central South University, Changsha, Hunan province;
3. Start date: July 2021;
4. Opportunities: With the support of the National Clinical Research Center for Metabolic Diseases, the lab possesses first-class experimental platforms for metabolic diseases and diabetes. Research assistants of the lab of outstanding comprehensive quality will be provided with the research group’s graduate places.
1. Obey laws and regulations, abide by academic norms and comply with rules of the University and the hospital.
2. Interest in scientific research, sense of responsibility, practical ability, hardworking and have a team spirit.
3. Have a bachelor’s degree or above; a background in medicine, biology, pharmacy or zoology is preferred; experience in flow cytometry, PCR, Western blot, cell culture or animal experiments is also preferred.
4. Have sufficient English reading and writing skills.
In accordance with relevant regulations of the Second Xiangya Hospital, the treatment will be negotiated in person or through e-mail.
Candidates may send their CV and contact information to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please indicate “research assistant + name + university + major” in the subject heading.
After reviewing, the research group will notify relevant applicants of the time and mode of the interview.
Application materials will be kept strictly confidential.